MC Lars 2: Brotherhood
The sequel to MC Lars: The Video, MC Lars: Brotherhood features even more rhythm-based platforming than the original and incorporates a colorful cast of nerdcore’s finest rappers. Play as MC Lars, MC Frontalot, Mega Ran, YTCracker, and Schaffer the Darklord through more than a dozen levels of action-packed tracks. As you close on a battle with the evil Dr. Autotune, play two characters at once as they perform collab tracks and join forces to save music and the world from the evils of autotune.
MC Lars: Brotherhood features:
- 15 unique levels that bring the music of MC Lars, MC Frontalot, Mega Ran, YTCracker, and Schaffer the Darkload to life with 16-bit visuals and dynamic levels.
- Beat-driven platforming that melds the action of each track to the action in the game.
- An epic story of friendship, nerdcore, and high-stakes.
If you haven't played the first game, search for it in your favorite app store or scroll down for more details!
MC Lars: The Video Game
MC Lars: The Video game is a beat-driven platformer that puts the future of post-punk laptop rap in your hands.
In this beat-driven platformer, the record industry kidnaps MC Lars and tries to turn his indie music against him. To triumph, MC Lars must battle through 12 levels inspired by his music, navigating obstacles and fighting record industry goons all without losing the beat.
MC Lars: The Video Game features:
- 12 unique levels that bring the music of MC Lars to life with retro visuals and rhythm-based level design.
- Fast-paced platforming action that rewards players for sticking to the beat.
- 3 unlockable MC Lars costumes.
- A tongue-in-cheek story about indie music that all music fans can appreciate.
Fight back against the evil record industry! Download MC Lars: The Video Game today!
If you want to try before you buy, download the free demo here.
Steam Greenlight – iOS – Android